Renault Group Ireland has enjoyed a positive February, finishing the month on the podium in third position.
The Group is also in third place in the market year-to-date with 9.4% market share.
- All-New Captur stormed into first position in the competitive compact SUV segment for February;
- All-New Clio remained number one in its class year-to-date and the best-selling petrol car in Ireland;
- Renault’s LCV range came in at number three on the podium for February and year-to-date;
- New Trafic was the best-selling van in Ireland last month and finished first place in the medium-sized van segment year-to-date;
- New Master is the number two large van in Ireland year-to-date.
March will see the arrival of New ZOE at Joe Mallon Motors which is the best-selling electric vehicle in Europe, and the most affordable electric car in Ireland at €26,990 RRP with 395km range, saving customers a minimum of €9,000 versus other long-range electric cars.
Renault continues its Renault Carbon Rewards 201 offer for March with €3,500 savings guaranteed for customers who choose a cleaner, lower emissions car at Joe Mallon Motors.
With this unmissable offer ending 31st March 2020, customers are guaranteed savings of €3,500 on new cars, including All-New Clio, All-New Captur and New ZOE with €1,000 Carbon Cashback and 2.01% APR (saving customers €2,500 on interest payments compared to high street banks).
Patrick Magee, Country Operations Director, Renault Group Ireland: “We are thrilled with such a positive result for Renault Group in February – All-New Clio and All-New Captur have certainly grasped the attention of Irish car buyers, who have clearly fallen for the new muscular design of All-New Captur, the premium finish of the new interior of All-New Clio, the state of the art ADAS safety features and the EASY LINK multimedia and navigation systems. We look forward to the arrival of New ZOE to Joe Mallon Motors later this month and continued success for 201.”