15 acres of agricultural land as well as 7,200 square foot agri/industrial shed is being offered for sale at Fossey, Timahoe, in Laois.
The sale is being handled by Hennessy Auctioneers and Valuers and the auction will take place on the lands at Fossey on Friday, October 2, at 3pm.
The guide price is €200,000.
15 acres agricultural land
- Located 1/2 mile Timahoe Village just off the main Timahoe/Carlow Road
- Laid out in two fields
- Presently in grass
- Fencing Laid On
- Generous entrance into yard
- Commanding Panoramic Views of the countryside
Agri /Industrial Shed Approx 7,200 sq. ft. (120′ x 60′)
- Built to an industrial spec but carries no industrial planning
- 3 phase Electricity
- Contains a 74ft slatted tank in part of
- 45ft x 21ft Hayshed attached
- 40ft x 21ft Lean to attached
- Concrete Pad & Cattle Handling Facilities adjoining
You can check out a video of the shed below as well as a selection of images.
Solicitor for the carriage of the sale is Eugene O’Connor c/o Rolleston McElwee Solicitors, 4 Railway St., Portlaoise, Co. Laois 057 8621329.
Contact John Hennessy of Hennessy Auctioneers for maps and details on 086 2300221.