GTL Life and Pensions, who are based in Portlaoise, are currently seeking to hire an Insurance Administrator.
Your main responsibilities will include, but not necessarily be limited to, the following:
- Ensuring that our clients come first is a key responsibility of the role.
- Processing all clients requests and following up on them with the life companies to ensure they are completed. This will involve ensuring that requests are processed in accordance with product rules and the company’s processes and procedures.
- Dealing with clients, life companies and broker consultants over the phone and by email.
- Complaint handling.
- Supporting all sales from start to finish, ensuring all documents are on file and all compliance is in place.
- Filling and general note taking on client files and ensuring it’s kept up to date.
Your Skills and Experience
- Previous administration experience an advantage.
- A high level of IT Skills to include Microsoft Office.
- Have achieved or be making significant progress towards a relevant professional qualification such as the QFA.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Has excellent inter-personal skills.
- A good phone manner.
- Be well organised, results driven and capable of working on their own.
We are based in Portlaoise.
Who we are
GTL Ltd are a family run business, originally formed in 1977. We specialise in Life and pensions whether someone wants to change their existing policy or get off the starting blocks we will look after them here in GTL. Make tomorrow better today call GTL.
If you would like to advertise a job vacancy, get in touch with LaoisToday by calling 057 8670722, 085 7180700 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org