There have been one further Coronavirus-related deaths and 402 new cases according to new figures released by the health authorities this afternoon.
Of the cases notified today:
- 220 are men/182 are women
- 79% are under 45 years of age
- The median age is 31.5 years old
As of 8am today, 127 COVID-19 patients are hospitalised, of which 41 are in ICU. 6 additional hospitalisations in the past 24 hours.
As of April 30th, 2021, 1,572,779 doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered in Ireland:
- 1,130,958 people have received their first dose
- 441,821 people have received their second dose