Anthony Neville Homes currently has vacancies for the following roles for a large 400-unit residential scheme in Newbridge, Co Kildare – Civils/Groundsworks Foreman and Civil Engineer.
- Overseeing the coordination of construction works and ensuring that they are in accordance with priorities and plans
- Producing schedules and monitoring the attendance of crew
- Supervising the use of machinery and equipment
- Identifying and resolving problems that may arise during construction processes
- Guaranteeing and implementing safety precautions while also ensuring that quality standards are met
- Reporting the progress of construction projects to managers, supervisors, engineers, and other relevant personnel.
- Be capable of reading and understanding civils drawings.
- Regularly report into the Site Management Team
- Complete Setting Out
- Regularly check Site drawings and specifications
- Assist in coordinating sub-contractors, labourers and site staff
- Assist in controlling and coordinating plant and materials on site
- Be familiar with the company’s quality standards and adhere to them
- Complete the site diary
- Conduct Toolbox Talks and Health and Safety Briefings
- Complete site inductions
- Attend Site Meetings and respond to any technical queries
- Adhere to Health & Safety
- Be the point of contact for technical queries
To apply for either role, please submit CV to email@example.com.